It's Day 7

It's Day 7 of chicken pox and I've been at home every day.
Except for my back, spots on my face etc are drying up. The
only thing I find hard now is bearing with the itch.

I've been cooking my meals cos I can't eat alot of things.
Usually I stock up my dining table with biscuits and bread.
But the two men in my house don't. So today I was left
with a piece of bread to munch for my snack. (my Dad
just bought more bread;)

Miss cha siew bao, chicken chop, mee kia, fishballs,
waffles..

Also miss people-my friends, my students,my family.

Besides sleeping, watching DVD, reading and cooking
I decided to pack my papers on my table and file them
up nicely. That has been rather tiring but fulfilling.

Today I found a magazine about Dr Bill Bright
(A life lived well)and I read an excerpt from a video
he prepared before his death.

"For those of you who know Jesus Christ personally I have
a word for you: Do not settle for mediocrity. You are a
child of the God of the universe. Surrender to Him.
Become His slave.."

Below is a video of Dr Bill Bright I showed to a group of
students during the camp last week. The song "I wouldn't
change a thing" described this spiritual giant's heart
of simple love and surrender to Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncreated One

Letter to my unborn daughter

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher