just need to eat peanut butter sandwich with cheese

One of my favourite food is peanut butter sandwich and if possible, with cheese-(light) I like to have it with my cuppa coffee- breakfast, lunch, tea-break, dinner..suits fine (okay i know it's unimaginably weird..:p)

I'm still doing the 'Chronology of Paul'. It's taking longer than I expected and I'm only at his second missionary journey. I take my hat off Paul, he is really one of a kind in pursuing God's purposes. Wow, how I pale in comparison. His perserverence and love is admirable. These words underline his passion for Jesus, "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Comments

Qingwen & Irene said…
Is that true!? Is that why you didn't order the chicken rice on the last Gen12II training at FMC. Cannot imagine you can just have bread for lunch.
Irene said…
yea..i'm a bread-lover. Love to go past bread shops n sniff at the really yummy smells..in fact i want to try my hands at making bread..see if i can save enough to buy a bread maker hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher