packing up

The more daunting task before a 3 week mission trip is surprisingly not the packing of my luggage bag but my feelings. I'm missing people, strangely. You know, having the images of people dearest to you in your mind-almost all the time- thinking of writing them long letters. But a mission is before me in Mongolia! Still feels strange to me somehow, but well that's exciting too. I will miss my family- my Dad, bro and my disciples- Charlton's cute face, Wan Teng's smiles and Simon's orange hair. Sigh... but I'll be back on 16th May!

Comments

hey hey~!! cool discription. Well, never mind about my "orange" hair . -_-" Actually it's really good to do what God have for you. Especially mission trips. It's really a very rare opportunity to do somehting for God side by side!! ya?? Do take alot of care. Ill be prayin! hehe..

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher