catalytic nature



"There is a catalytic nature in moving with God. You might be surprised how many people would be willing to go with you if you lead the way." Erwin McManus

Just as how Jonathan in the bible led the young armour bearer; how Nehemiah led the charge in rebuidling the wall, how Joshua led the people to the Promised Land and even how Frodo led the Fellowship, I'm convinced that if we would courageously move with God, it will affect others to move with God too.

As I prepare to speak to SMU students this Thu at the Freshman Welcome Tea, I'm praying that God will insprire each person to be a His catalyst on campus. Pray with me that they will "shine out like stars in the universe as they (you) hold out the word of life" Phil 2:15

I'm so excited that I can speak to our first group of freshman contacts from SMU this Thu. But at the same time, I'm very afraid because I'm not good at public speaking. I still prefer individual or small group settings. Will really hope you can pray for me:)

"The light of mankind shines only when moving forward to engage darkness.." Entry 715/The Perils of Ayden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher