yea she came!

What a night! I went to an evangelistic concert "Coming Home" (at Bethesda Cathedral) with my aunt tonight. I was so surprised that she readily agreed to come with me when I called her this morning. She enjoyed the musical, and could even relate well with the characters. There was an altar call and though she did not raise her hand, I sensed that she was receptive. After that, we talked about sin, confession and Jesus. While she has not received Jesus into her life, I know that tonight was a breakthrough, praise God! I really want to kick myself for not having a camera with me just now. Not only did I miss taking a pic with my aunt, I missed the beautiful stage shots and also that with one of RP guys who was in the choir! Sigh.. but really I thank God for the opportunity to share the gospel with my aunt in this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher