connecting evangelism

Today, I taught "Connecting Evangelism". It was
really fun to go through GIG (Group Investigating
God) even with Christian students.

Hearing us share our thoughts and whys was
great, it surprised me how differently we all
think!

We've been talking about evangelism on campus
and how increasingly lifestyle evangelism is
much more effective then street witnessing
(but I'm still for it heh). If only we can spark
spiritual conversations with non-Chrisitians
more easily!

Looked up this really great webbie by Dr Dave
Gielser about conversational evangelism.
I'm really hoping to get him teach the students
conversational e!

http://www.meeknessandtruth.org/index.htm

After that we had kfc for dinner! Cheezito is
yummy.. if u love chicken n cheese.

Comments

dreamy_panda said…
thanx. the site is useful. i will recommend to my missions committee (:
T1nGz said…
Just want to say that you are a great blessing to me sis! press on in this gd fight! *hugs. see u soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher