thanksgivings!

Today, one of my young adults group leader, Uncle R
approached me and said, "I just want to bless you with this."
It was $200 cash..

I had been praying to raise ministry funds for TP & RP, and
how God really answered! Not only did I receive this blessing
from Uncle R, a student whom I met during our prayer meeeting
gave me a love gift too, and it was the same amount that I had
given to a fellow friend in need a few weeks ago!

This morning I had been feeling down and as I listened to a
message online, God comforted me through it. It was about
Rom 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God all things
work together for good."

My father has been having chest pains but refuses to see the
doctor. It's been rather worrying for me and my brother.
Really praying that he will be willing to go.

I'm assured that God knows what is going on and though it I'm
also learning to trust in Him:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really want to thanks you so much for putting in so much effort in RPP and TP.

Thanks you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher

'Hesed' way of life