significant milestones

December marks a significant month where I
crossed two seemingly impossible hurdles in my
life.

One's my baptism and the other is the
21.2K Stan Chart run.

Through these I experienced
God's strength in my weaknesses.
that “
My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness…
For the sake of Christ then, I am content
with weaknesses, insults, hardships,
persecutions and calamities.
For when I am weak then
I am strong.
” 2 Cor 12: 9-10

baptised too..me n Shuling!,




i'm so glad my bro was with me!



my students from TP



brr it was cold..



my testimony

Comments

dreamy_panda said…
hi irene,
thanks to your testimony, i managed to muster enough courage to ask my mama yet one more time for baptism. She agreed. Hallelujah! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher