might as well dance

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance."


Read this on one of those forwarded e-mails in my mailbox. Yea sometimes I feel like
we can get very uptight about things. Especially so when I need to have this little thing
in place, or expect that thing to happen. All's alright except when things don't go my way.
But perhaps I need to pause and learn to enjoy the moment, even when it's not in my
'strategic' plans. Sometimes, it's like I carry so many expectations or burdens from
myself or others in life that I just 'endure' but forgot to 'enjoy' also.

This period of time, with lots of springcleaning and ministry planning has surfaced this even more of this in me. It's a challenge to "endure" and "enjoy" at the same time. But I'm sure God knows what's best and I can cast my anxieties on Him. Guess one of the things I really want to learn is "dancing" with God!

Comments

Anonymous said…
dancing? i can teach you some steps! :p you've been a blessing to all of us!:D

JOELLE:DD

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher