praying worldwide

It's Worldwide Day of Prayer. I left TP reluctantly,
leaving my students whom were doing recruitment
to PPH for the all-staff-must-attend prayer meeting.

The long, jerky bus ride made me dizzy. And I prayed
and asked God to help me even look forward to
pray the whole afternoon.

Surprisingly it was such a refreshing time. Some US staff
who joined us shared prayer requests from North America.
We heard about staff and students in Virginia Tech, where
the horrendous shooting occured.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html

We heard from staff in Africa, prayed for ministries in Asia
and finally for Singapore. What really uplifted me was seeing
how we all were trusting God for more in prayer. The prayer
time took me off from the usual routine and challenged my
perspective and helped me see what God was doing around
the WORLD.

Comments

dreamy_panda said…
amen. global world of prayer coming also. (: looking forward to it. 27 may 2007. national stadium (:

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher