recruitment





After a fruitful mission trip, things just continued to roll on fast with a recruitment drive in RP. This year we are trying out something new. We rented a push cart to sell a consignment of books & CDs + some gifts n cards. Praise God for the opportunity!

It's fun selling stuff, talking to people who dropped by the push cart, surveying them.. more importantly it gave us a platform to talk to students and know them better. Through the few days we got to know many freshmen Christians yay!

Recently I was asking myself what's my attitude towards ministry. And as I read 1 Thess Chp 1, I felt like this is the attitude I desire to have. "work of faith and labour of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ"v3

Faith, Love, Hope in Christ:)

Looking forward to recruitment in TP, though I muz say I'm quite tired. But I know His grace is sufficient for me:)

Comments

dreamy_panda said…
jiayou. (:

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher