movie & makan






This May is probably most packed with celebrations! After helping out at SOLEAD graduation, I chiohed my bro, cousins n aunt for movie n dinner, to celebrate my bro's n cousin's birthdays. I was coughing throughout sigh but really thought it was a gd time of being together since we were busy with our own stuff most of the time. After the long 3hr show, we brought hungry Aaron to Makan Sutra n later ice cream at Hagen Daz..



Then comes Lee Huan's birthday party! Itz the first time I organised a birthday party. And it being a 21st birthday I really hoped it will be special for her. It was fun but at times stretching. Lee Huan really looked pretty in her retro style make up n hair do. She shared her thanks to Mum n family members, friends and to God too:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher