oreo cheesecake



I was thinking of having cheese cake when my friend took out a tcc voucher. We used it to share this yummy oreo cheesecake! Thank you God! It was a treat for me after a very stressful weekend at home cooking, housework n worrying about my dad's gastric pains. Praying that he will be willing to see a doc n get proper treatment.

Read Psalms and comforted by Ps 124:8 "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth."


Having gotten feedback bout my blueberry muffins- too hard!- I decided to try again, with less flour (it's pronounced as "flower" i jus learnt), more milk and less egg white. And they became too moist n buttery arrrghh

Nevertheless I had fun. Will try again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love muffins :-) Glad u had fun baking them.
Anonymous said…
Hope ur dad will feel better soon or seek proper treatment. Guess we all are stubborn at times, esp when it comes to seeing doctors.

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher