evangelistic play






It's a day after I returned from Korea. (More updates abt Korea soon).
I decided to go for an evangelistic play that Maggie & Jacqueline
were going to act in. They came back yesterday night also! It must
be so tiring for them. Really touched my heart to see them working
so hard. I could see the huge effort put in by the youths a St James
Church. An auntie shared with me after the play that this is actually
a Chinese congregation. But the youths decided to try putting up a play
in English. I was moved, knowing that they and the church had chosen
to step out of their norms to save the lost. And praise God 2 received
Christ tonight!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are the 2 gals from your DG? Yes, it must be tiring to rehearse soon after they touch down. Praise God for the 2 souls :-)
Irene said…
they aren't.. but in the ministry:)

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher