with love





Organizing my Dad's birthday celebration has to be the most stressful among many others. This year is potluck style, unlike the usual buffet. It means a little more coordination and work, which might be easier if my aunties were easy-going.

With apprehension and prayer I prepared what I could. Interestingly, I read an article this morning about a well known yoga master whom said something like anything done with love is done well.

Somehow it reminded me that what's most important is that this party is done up with love. And I prayed that I would serve with love and that the celebration will reflect God's love for me.

Well, hiccups came still - the ice cream cake came too early, my aunties sqaubbled abit, some left-over food- but I felt God's peace and assurance.

As long as it is done with love..

"Love is patient and kind, love does not envy or boast. It is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful.." 1 Cor 13:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher