metamorphosis

Metamorphosis finally came and went. It ended last Fri night and though I was tired I was really glad. For each student who was there, esp the TP & RP Crusaders. For each lesson and thanksgiving shared by them. For those who went forward in response to God's call to full-time ministry. For their enthusiasm for God. Can't thank God enough for them!

For me it was also a personal time to let the timeless truth of my identity in Christ sink deeper into my heart. It's strange how long some things take for me to get it.

But I'm glad God is ever pursuing my heart and is in control of things. I took home from Dave Park's messages an assurance that God is real and that I can receive from Him His great love. And like a re-lighted candle, a renewed desire to reflect Christ in my life.

May people see in me Christ, more than anything else I am or do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher