CSU conference



About 5000 Campus Crusade staff from mostly from different parts of US, Canada, Brazil, Egypt, Trinidad and of us Singaporeans gathered in Moby Gym, in Colorado State University for the US staff conference. It was an awesome sight. Not just because of the size of the crowd but at how God has raised up so many people for His work and provided for all our needs. Everyday in the conference we had worship and heard from well known bible expositors like John Piper, Alice Matthews and Joe Stoewell.

It encouraged my heart to learn about what God is doing in different parts of the world like the Middle East and East Asia. And most importantly, it gives me courage to trust God for spiritual movements everywhere.

beautiful mountains at Rockies

We had the opportunity to go up the Rockies. What beautiful mountains God has created, praise Him!

it's Vonette Bright!
One of the highlights was to meet up close and personal with the faith giants-including Mrs Vonette Bright, founder of Campus Crusade (with Dr Bill Bright)

yummy pizza

The trip was a much-needed rest and recharger.. I simply enjoyed spending time with fellow staff, eating a pizza or a Subway..But sometime toward the last week I really missed fishballs and wanton mee back at home ;p



What made the time in CSU extra special were the interactions with people, including international friends..(that's Courtney a staff kid fr US and Sam, a new staff from Korea-extreme right)

While I still miss the times we spent in CSU, I'm eager to return to ministry back in Singapore- Can't wait to see how the Lord will lead us in reaching every student!

Comments

Drew said…
You miss your fishball and wanton mee? Think about how I feel >.<

I want my kuah chap~~~~~~
hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher