testing

It's been a rough going week for me. Somehow, negativity & doubts weighed heavily in my heart. But it set me praying more and seeking God desperately. During one such afternoon I opened the bible and read James. "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of different kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

It was like God's personal note to me. And I was really encouraged. Friends prayed for me as I talked with them. I believe the prayers helped greatly in the battlefield of the mind, where I seemed to flail on my own.

In subsequent quiet times God revealed my carnal heart attitudes towards people which I confessed. It was hard, but good. That led me to forgive by faith and reconcile with those I cared deeply for.

Through the trials I faced this week, I'm seeing how God is amazingly at work in my life. And I'm more aware than before His grace for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher