05 to 06

Once more, a year is reaching its last hours. 2005 contains many 'firsts' which have most affected and moulded me. As I look back, I'm thankful to my awesome God..

Jan - Tsunami Booklet distribution in campuses.
Feb - Start of Republic Poly ministry
Mar - bought a new cupboard for my room:)
Apr - First time on mission trip to Mongolia, Christopher passes away. First mission trip for RP students.
May - graduated from New Staff Training! CSU staff conference
Sept- SMU Vision Tea, first TP/RP chalet
Nov - finally got an oven, start of Irene's Confectionary hee..
Dec - First family trip to Malacca

Here's my yr-end ministry newsletter.. ps: the pic of the sky was taken while on the plane back home from CSU. It reminds me of God's wonder and greatness.. it is with this thought that I face 2006. Though at times anxious about the future, I'm assured that He is bigger and more than able to carry me through it. Blessed 2006!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher