He uses the imperfect

This week was Staff Summit at Safra. I've had so much fun
and also much needed rest with 100+ other Crusade staff!

I felt very blessed by the presence of other older Crusade
staff. Uncle Sank and his wife are already on staff for 36
years and still going..That really inspires me to stay for
the long haul, if God willing.

More and more I realise God is gently using people
around me-group mates, friends, students, family-
to sand-paper my rough edges. And ouch..it's painful!
But I'm growing to appreciate that we are all imperfect
creations that God puts together for His purpose. And
thats so humbling and so wonderful. As I realise more and
more too how much ministry and my life is about who
God is and not who I am- I'm awed.

I enjoyed the morning worship sessions alot. It really
warmed my heart to feel God's assurance that I'm loved by
Him-not the way others may/ may not love.

Hmm this Sat, I've invited two of my non-Chrisitan friends
to join me in a wine tasting course organised by my
Young Adults Ministry. I'm praying and looking forward
to a fun n meaningful time.. :)

Comments

dreamy_panda said…
praying for u and the 2 pre-believers... (:
wow... Not hard to notice that actually we are on the same line. Whahaha... i come across "God using the imperfect" during one of the outing with the TP. Great!

Simon
( http://foxin8585.spaces.live.com/ )

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher

'Hesed' way of life