tired

Tired-physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.
Raining this morning, so cool and cosy that I overslept!
Din want to be late for a meeting and took a cab
to try beat the famous everyday jam along Jln
Eunos. Still late haiz cos the taxi driver missed the
place twice! But I guess I should have woken up
when heard my alarm sound.

Meeting followed by another meeting and another.
They were so necesssary but also draining. Maybe
age is catching up ha..

Looking forward to a short break, need refreshment,
to recharge before going on mission trip..

Comments

dreamy_panda said…
will continue to pray for u for your missions trip. thanx for the e card. believe it or not, this e card is the card that warm my heart the most.

do take care of your health. remember not to overstretch yourself.

panda
Drew said…
The Blue Box is no longer blue?
Irene said…
well.. i can do with a change, actually wanted to design my own blog skin.. but i have no photoshop.. sob.. anyone can sell me cheap? hee
dreamy_panda said…
can lend u lar

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher