CM 07, Korea

It was an awesome sight and feel of people from different countries, races, languages praising God in unison. 15,000 people attended CM (Campus Mission) held at Busan, Korea (2nd Jul-5th Jul). Someone mentioned that this is a glimpse of heaven. I'm simply humbled that our Lord is far more immense and awesome than what I saw.

I had been part of the Advance Team for this conference, helping in the logistics needed. After arrivingon 21st Jun, I settled with a family and another gal in a small hotel room. We had a 3 day orientation in which we were briefed on the administration and roles.

We were grouped into teams and I was in Team N. In the midst of hard work, excitement and masses, serving alongside my team members was the highlight of the conference. I enjoyed the rare opportunity of working and knowing friends from other countries.

Here are the people who made the difference in my 3 week stay in Korea.

Comments

Anonymous said…
it seems like u have been serving God & praising HIM among different tribes, tongues & personalities... cool !! it's amazing how we can connect.
Irene said…
yea its awesome.. praise God

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher