lessons from pox

My pox days are coming to an end. Next week, I'll be able to roam Singapore! These 2 weeks had been sometimes miserable, feverish and boring. But, it has taught me many precious lessons.

1. Ministry can be addictive, take 2 weeks off to kick it.
2. My personal relationship with God is most important.
3. Strength comes from solitude.
4. Change is part & parcel of Christian living, expect it, embrace it.
5. God hears every word and sees every tear, I know cos I complained He forgot about me and the next day I received a bouquet of flowers and lots of notes from friends.

This has been the most needed and fruitful break I ever had. No I never want to have chicken pox again but I need to have a regular "forced" break so that I can be ready for the journey ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher