awake at 1am

Yesterday, I went for a jab and blood test (which is compulsory before I fly off to Mongolia). Spent a hefty $100+. And after that I could just feel my energy wain..bit by bit throughout the day. I was quiet during cell group when my brain was spinning more slowly than it already was usually (hee). Until my friend jabbed me with " Ya la..Campus Crusade is best at evengelism in a fixed way- four spiritual laws"

I was so tired that I slept at 9:30pm. Earliest since I fell sick a few weeks back. And I awoke at 1am sigh..

Unable to sleep, I decided to do cover the rest of yesterday's devotional material. I'm doing "Experiencing God" and at the part talking about how the church experiences God. Dunno how but I'm just brought back to some thoughts I'd been having throughout the day. And it wasn't very good thoughts about people around me. Haiz.. the mind is really a battlefield.

So, I confessed that in my journal and from my heart wafted this familiar and very nice song "It's all about You...la la la la la and I surrender"

Will I surrender those thoughts- and be willing to relinquish my own desires and want s but instead yield in sweet surrender to God, who gave everything to me?

I may not, but I'll try to.

"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

(This is becoming my favourite verse.. totally inspired by it!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher