God is great!

Today at LIFE Meeting in Republic Polytechnic, two new students joined us, praise God! And actually they were from Singapore Poly and Nanyang Poly! Out of 8 students, there is only 1 gal. My prayers for more guys were answered, now we must pray for more gals to join us. We had a good time of sharing thanksgiving, Word and prayer. I'm simply encouraged by the students' desire to grow in the Lord.

The students are having their holidays soon and I'll be organising some evangelism training for them. I think it's going to be an exciting month ahead! Also, we will be having a Welcome Tea for SMU freshmen on 1 Sept, and we'd really need prayers!

On Sunday,my brother, who is going to Taiwan for training soon, asked me to pray for him that he will stay in Christ. I was simply amazed how God is transforming my brother's life, and I'm really praying that he will continue to grow to love God more and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher