CNY's coming..

CNY is coming.. and interestingly Feb is more the start of the 'New Year' at least in perspective for me compared to Jan. I know why, cos ministry has come to an official pause as the students go on study breaks and exams. It's time for me to do some evaluation and planning ahead, while taking time to rest too and spend time with Him. 07 is here..finally!

Some thanksgivings:

My dad has started talking to me again after a cold war since 2 weeks ago. It's tiring and frustrating to have cold war every now and then. But well, it's over for now, and I want to trust God that there'll be no cold war for a long time.

Managed to clear quite abit of the house while doing spring cleaning today! Left with kitchen n my room.. should be done by tmr.

Since a few weeks ago, I've been helping to lead a group at YAM in church (Young Adults Ministy). Not all is great and easy but I guess I'm learning to get to know my group members, pray for them and expecting God in and through our lives:) Really glad to be able to help out in church.

Ran 5K with TP students last Fri! Thought it was great just to do something fun together and healthy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
praise the Lord that your dad has talked to you again!!!

Happy happy Vday!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher