cousin's wedding










On Sat I was busy the whole day at my cousin's wedding and I helped out as Jie Mei and at reception. In the morning, with the other Jie Meis we made the guys do push ups, drink wasabe drink n proclaiming "10 commandments" of love.. ha that wasn't too bad my first time being a Jie Mei ha..

At night it was the usual wedding dinner. Held at Novotel called Dragon Phoenix, the food was great! And I got to stay a night at the hotel after the wedding, enjoying air-con, cable tv n a good night's rest.


What I realise from helping out at my cousins' weddings is that marriage is not just about the couple but the couples' families too. At times it can be painfully troublesome-with differences in opinions and mis- communication. Yet they are also the source of joy, chatter and laughter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher