the Chin talk

We spent the morning after fishball mee @kopitiam at a small park nearby, sitting on a bench with the playground before us. There were noises-birds cooing, kids playing and cars whizzing. It was still serene.

I looked at him and he did his bad-man eyebrow twitch.

"What?"

"Flirting with you. Okok I'm irritating you."

"Thanks ar"

Half the time, after every few sentences, I have to go back and explain which "Jason" I was talking about, or rephrase a sentence. And I got super irritated.

"I'm in a box ma"

"Which one?"

A friend recently told me we are an interesting couple. "You are blur and he's straight."

Well, yep that's us, interestingly, for better or for worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher