WWDP, new office, little me, big God

I haven't blogged for 2 months! And I don't exactly know where to start haa

Perhaps today. It was Worldwide Day of Prayer, a day set aside for all Campus Crusade ministries worldwide to pause and spend time praying. Today we focused on persecuted Christians. I honestly don't think very much about them in my day to day. Learning more about the history and present reality of persecution of fellow bros n sis in Christ really puts me to shame. I mean I complain about the weather, pick n choose my food, ask God why I'm 'suffering' in long bus rides (well just sometimes). So I'm again grateful. Thank God for the needful n humbling time of prayer.

And we've MOVED! My new office is half an hour away from my home. Wohoho.. It used to be a whopping 1 1/2hours! Going to the office the first time is really an experience. Like a few cultures in one big space, spaced loosely by some partitions and turns. Cos we've all come under one roof - Ops Hub (Admin), Campus, Crea Comm, NDO. It's quite a cacophony of different styles n noise haa but altogether interesting. In fact, it feels like a change I look forward to get used to.

It really feels different n awkward sometimes nowadays that the big thing in my mind is marriage! And the flat, the bridal package, the date?, the venue, the costs, my family, his family... Sometimes it feels like the shoes are too big for me. I thought I was mature until now hmm.. but i think it makes me go to my Heavenly Father, again, in child like dependence. It gets harder sometimes as I age to depend on God, and I think this journey towards marriage is helping me see how little I am and how great God is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher