1st birthday as one:)

A few days ago, we celebrated our birthdays in a "picturesque " way.  I've been feeling rather guilty for not really spending time with Qingwen on his birthday (18th) cos I had to be at NUS that day.  Furthermore, I wasn't feeling well and was grouchy that day too, sigh:(

But I took leave on the 24th, wanting to celebrate a belated birthday with him and also for myself ha (mine's 25th).  I had this idea of cycling and movie at Pasir Ris Downtown East.  But we got up late, had breakfast at Mac's and lazily and contentedly did QT after that.

Movie was up next and we enjoyed "Alice in the Wonderland".  It was really good for me cos I haven't been seeing much since an eye infection a week ago.  Just as we were heading to the park, the dark clouds rolled nearer and nearer till it drizzled.  So we changed plans and headed to IKEA.  We thought at least we could get a mirror to replace the one blown and smashed to bits by the strong wind 2 weeks ago.

QW thought of drawing something for each other since it was our birthdays and buying some frames at IKEA to frame them up.  Here's it (pic below) and I was rather proud of what we drew heh..

It was a great way to share our wishes for each other.  I drew a kite flying with him looking on.  And my wish for him was that his dreams will take flight.  He drew a humongous flower around my face that grew out of a cup of coffee (cos I like coffee, ok I need coffee everyday) and wrote the word "Hebrews" - meaning He Brews.. with the hope that God will 'brew' and 'bloom' me.  Thank you dear!  And thank you God for creating us and bringing us together.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher