Do not worry...

Our BTO in the works
It dawned on me today that I've never really been able to let myself make mistakes.

In an BTO exercise about two years ago, we chose a unit and we didn't even check the compass.  Today I walked past it, and saw that our block was climbing storeys but oh dear the setting sun was shining brightly into the windows!  It faces the west!

Worry set in - what if we come home to a hot house every day?  And later if we want to sell, no one would buy it?  After some anxious googling of solutions and finding nothing, I was frustrated - with myself.

As I switched on my twitter deck almost like a reflex after I turned off my safari, I read this. "Jesus doesn't condemn legitimate concern, but rather the continuous mindset that dismisses God's presence." (Max Lucado)

My soul stirred.  I realised I've let me take over and really dismissed God.  I began to pray.

I don't think that shifted any direction of the setting sun.  But I was reminded more importantly that God knows even my mistakes and I'm sure He is in control.  Dont know how it will really be like next year when we move in.  Perhaps there will be super curtains that shut out heat or just amazingly short sun sets on us.

May I never leave nor forget His presence in my life, especially in mistakes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongolia

'Hesed' way of life

in remembrance of my dear bro-Christopher